Wednesday, December 15, 2004

First Post

The idea of having a blog is exciting to me. While I love to write, I haven't written anything other than theological and biblical papers over the last four years of my life. As I read other blogs (especially Sarah's) I'm intimdated by the articulate and crafty writting, knowing that my blog will pale in comparison. Yet, I am compelled to write. I am compelled to share what is going on in my life. While I'm in Arizona, I'm sure my blog will be filled with familiar stories, but what will be exciting is when I go to the Czech. My hope is that by having an outlet to share thoughts, feelings, stories, and adventures I will continue to connect with those of you that I consider family and friends. Happy reading and I look forward to reading your comments.

nate

2 comments:

Smartel said...

Seeing my name printed in your inaugural blog, I felt I had to make the first comment. I can't wait to see what you write as you experience a different aspect of life and find your faith is exercised in new ways. Thanks for involving us in your journey!

Brett Berger said...

I had no idea that you had entered into the world of the blogger. Very cool! I think it is a great idea, and I have a feeling you will be able to minister and challenge all of us at home as you share your experiences in the Czech. I put you as one of the links on mine, if you don't mind.