Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Crashed Hard Drive

I am currently out of commission. There is really nothing that affects the ability to work and communicate like a crashed hard drive. I can't do anything. Fortunately, we have had meetings and been traveling the last couple of days, so I haven't needed it. But, that ends today, so now I have to borrow my roommates computer when he isn't using it. All that being said, if you are awaiting my February Email Update, it won't be coming for a week or so (hopefully). If I'm not responding to emails, its because I am only answering the most pressing work emails. Sorry.

I actually got pretty lucky because just last week I backed up a good majority of my stuff! I don't know why I did it, but the Holy Spirit must have known and saved me. But I think that I may have lost all my emails, my journal from the last year and a half, and some of my email addresses. Please pray that they would be able to recover that stuff from my hard drive!

I really hope to be back up and running by the weekend or early next week. Thank God for extended warranties.

No comments: