Sunday, May 14, 2006

Vampires on the Metro




I love Vampires and Vampire movies...Interview with a Vampire, From Dusk Until Dawn, Blade, you name it, if it involves vampires, then I am in!

But, one thing that I don't like is vampires in person. That's right, vampires in person. I was on the tram in Prague yesterday and there were a couple of totally gothed out kids next to me. I'm cool with Goth. I have no hate for them.

The metro is moderately full. They get on first and I follow them in. They stop in the middle of the car. I stop near the door and turn around, so that my back is to them. As I glance up, I see my reflection in the mirror. But it is what I don't see that scares me...their reflection. I totally froze. What the freak?! Those weren't goths, they were vamps. Slowly I look over my shoulder (reaching for my wooden stake as I do) thinking I'd see them behind me...but they weren't. They had just moved down the car a bit...

Oh well, vampires still aren't real.

2 comments:

Ordinary Radical said...

Dude...you are sooo funny. On my hierarchy of funnyness, you are at the top. I miss our time together during the week at SBC. Hope all is well. Oh, I met some girl that is going s-t with SBC to Czech this summer. She knew you, of course!

Anonymous said...

where you by I.P. Pavlova???