Friday, September 01, 2006

Best of the Rest

Since I committed to only one pic a day, there were many days where I was faced with a tough choice. That being said, for your viewing pleasure, I've decided to post those pics that barely missed the cut...








munich: beer garden















munich: park















venice: on a boat















venice: in a square














venice: view from a dock














florence: people in a square
















rome: paul taking a pic

















rome: coliseum battle














rome: stairs














rome: coliseum at night














adriatic: sunrise on a boat

2 comments:

BritBoat said...

All I have to say is, Thank You.

Amy Lawlor said...

great pics! man it looks like you had a super fun and relaxing vacation. i am JEALOUS. ps-I was reading Hannah's blog today and laughed outloud at your comment to her about who the black lady was in their vacation pics...too funny. see you at conference!