Sunday, November 26, 2006

the day my parents have been dreding...



I have been wanting dreds for a while now. I mean, really, why else would I have let my hair get so unbelievably long! So, it has finally happened. While at our annual Thanksgiving Gathering, one of my friends, Erin, said she knew how to do them. After hours of talking, getting caught up on The Office, watching football, playing Risk, and with some help from Lucka, I now have dreds.



I've learned a lot about dreds and how they work over the last few days. One thing I found out is that it takes about a month or two before they really start looking good. To stay up to date on "Dred Watch" (waa-konggg), check out this site for regular updates...

6 comments:

Hannah said...

niceeee...i love that picture we took at our house...you look awesome! The dreds will be cool!
Hannah

Tyler said...

sweeeeet...I have to aggree with hannah, the picture of you drinking tea is great - a keeper! =)
good luck with the dreds...they'll look awesome!
I still have to get the sticker to you...hannah will be coming over sometime this week to meet with becca and i so hopefully i'll remember and give it to her!
Tyler

Amy Lawlor said...

the pic at the ellenwoods...your hair is FOUL. that picture creeps me out. but the other one is much better!

Smartel said...

Every time I look at the picture of you with the tea cup - I start laughing all over again. This one goes right up there with the modeling in the waterfall picture. I love it!

Joe Gordon said...

I love the picture with the tea cup, mainly because it's so disturbing.

Joshua Longbrake said...

ridiculous. absolutely ridiculous.

and yet so so amazing.