Sunday, February 25, 2007

London, part two: indie rock concert



the girls and i went to an indie rock concert on friday night.

it was awesome.

basically, before we left, i looked on the web for the best venues in london, then i searched their websites for the concerts for friday night.

i found this concert. NME is some british rock magazine and every year they host an indie concert for up and coming bands. previous bands include coldplay and kaiser chiefs...i figured we couldn't lose and i was right.

these for bands played:

the automatic
the view
the horrors
mumm ra (kudos to mumm ra for not falling prey to the Definite Article Craze sweeping Great Britain)

the venue was awesome!

Here are some pics:


mumm ra (opening act and maybe my favorite of the four)




my face after the horrors played (definitely NOT my favorite band!)


my concert mates (yeah, i'm speaking british english now)


the automatic

3 comments:

A.PETH said...

*jaw drops and stays there for 3 1/2 min*
I tried to think of something witty that would express my jealously in a nice-good-christian-girl way...
but...I'm at loss for words.

I'm jealous. Lets just be honest.

Rebekah and Petr said...

Looks like "the horrors" were a horror in more than one way...but your expression is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Grizzly Adams is back!!

LOL=)
Q